Behind the Wheel
With the help of our Hyundai Sonata™, students are able to practice driving. Our traffic school in Collin County, TX, provides each person with seven driving sessions, where we practice specific lessons. These objectives show students what to do in various situations. Our driver education includes:
- Basic Skills - Acceleration, Breaking, Right & Left Turns, Hand-Over-Hand Steering, Backing a Straight Line, & Parking next to a Curb
- Metropolitan Driving on Multilane Roads - Yielding the Right of Way, Maneuvering through 4-Way Stop & Red Light Intersections, Merging into Left & Right Lanes
- Turning Aspects - Completing 2-Point, 3-Point, & U-Turns
- Rural Roads - Maneuvering on Rural Roads
- Highway Driving - Entering & Exiting the Highway & Merging Right or Left
- Parking - Parallel Parking 6 Inches from the Curb, Perpendicular, Hill, & Angled Parking
Our most important and final lesson is the road test. During this session, you are taught how to apply all the previous lessons on the road together. The driving test will cover each technique you've learned. This ensures you know what to do during different scenarios, including using your blind spot.
Almost 700,000 accidents are caused per year due to blind spots. Moreover, 30% of all car accidents happen due to drivers not using their turn signals or forgetting to shut them off. Our road test shows you how to avoid these mistakes.